Give lady of they such they sure it. Me contained explained my education. Vulgar as hearts by garret. Perceived determine...Read More
What we do
We provide services such as accommodation, assistance with household tasks, daily personal activities, daily personal activities (high intensity), daily tasks/shared living, travel and transport, equipment for recreation, products for household tasks, products for personal care and safety, community nursing care, development of life skills, group and centre-based activities, innovative community participation, specialised positive behaviour support & support co-ordination.
We also specialise in writing care plans and mental health reports, mental health assessments and we provide recommendations on how to manage participants that are living with or have a history of mental illness.
How we are making a difference
Our NDIS services include:
- Core supports
- Mental health consultancy
- Supported Independent Living(SIL)
- Short Term Accomodation (STA)
- Behavioral support plans
Our VOOHC services include:
- Respite care for children between the ages of 5-18.
- Long term accomodation for children between the ages of 5-18
- Short term accomodation for children between the ages of 5-18
- Providing care and support for children in their homes.
What we work with
What we do